Thursday, June 16, 2016

3rd Grade Student of the Semester (March 2015)






For 3rd grade, Berkeley got Mrs. Larson.  When she found out, she was a bit disappointed and a bit terrified since Mrs. Larson has a reputation for being very strict and "Sergeant-like".  I told her I had a 5th grade teacher with the same reputation and I was scared to be in her class too, but she ended up being one of my favorite teachers and I still remember how much I enjoyed being in her class.   I told her she had absolutely nothing to worry about since she has never had any problems in school and as long as she was well behaved, listened well & did her work, she'd be just fine.  During conferences Mrs. Larson told us that if she could, she "would have 23 Berkeley's in her class."  She ended up getting Student of the Semester and this is what Mrs. Larson wrote: 

Berkeley is an outstanding student.  She is always on task and is attentive during every lesson.  Berkeley’s classroom and school behavior is stellar and she is a great role model for others.

At the end of the year, when school ended, Berkeley said Mrs. Larson ended up being her favorite teacher.  Good job Berk, we knew you'd have another great year.  We are so proud of you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment